Linen Wrap Dress in Forrest Green | Jules
Linen Wrap Dress in Forrest Green | Jules
Elevate your work to weekend wardrobe with this elegant pure linen Forrest Green wrap dress. Details include puffed 3/4 length sleeves with a soft elasticised ruffle and side slits. The front tie falls beautifully from the waist and the dress drapes just over the knees.
We think you'll love the beautiful forrest green hue of this linen beauty as it evokes a beautiful feeling of serenity.
Please note :
The dress colour is a deep forrest green hue however colours may vary when viewing on different monitors.
Dress is true to size but if you're unsure we suggest you go up a size.
- Crafted from pure 100% linen
- Wrap bodice with a semi-fitted skirt
- Front tie
- Elasticised puffed sleeve
- Over the knee length
- Side slits
Kathryn is 179 cm (5'10"), has an 80cm bust, waist 66cm, hips 88cm and wears a size 8 (XS).
Any order placed will be processed within 1-2 business days for dispatch*
Free regular shipping on Australian orders over $100
Free regular shipping on Australian orders over $100.
$10.00 flat rate shipping on orders less than $100.
US & Canada
Read our full Shipping Policy
Easy returns within 14 days
Refunds on full priced items including full priced items purchased with a discount code.
Credit notes or exchange for sale items.
Read our full Returns Policy
Do you offer free shipping?
- Absolutely – we offer Free Shipping on Australian orders over $100 and a flat rate regular shipping for $10. Express shipping is $15.00. Read our shipping policy for further information.
What is your returns policy?
- We offer easy 14 day returns on full priced items including items purchased with a Discount Code.
Sale items are entitled to a store credit or exchange. Sale items marked ‘Final Sale’ are final and not eligible for a refund or exchange. For instructions on how to return an item read our full Returns Policy.
When will I receive confirmation of my order?
- Confirmation of purchase is sent immediately after you have placed an order and another email will be sent at time of dispatch. Please check your junk mail if you have not received any emails. Before submitting your order, please carefully review your contact details.
When will my order be dispatched?
- Order processing times are within 1-2 days and do not include weekends or public holidays.
- Once your order is dispatched an email will be sent out to you with your tracking details.
- All orders are shipped from Perth, Western Australia.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes of course! We ship to New Zealand, Canada and the USA. Read our shipping policy for more information.
How do I calculate the exchange rate?
- At the top right-hand side of our website you will see a currency converter. Change this to your selected country and you will see the cost in your local currency. You may be charged extra fees for processing and/or exchange rate conversion by your payment provider.
What payment methods do you offer?
- We offer all Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, Gpay, Apple Pay and Afterpay
What is Afterpay and how do I shop with Afterpay
- Afterpay is a payment option for Australian customers to split their purchase into 4 equal payments over 2 week instalments. Your payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
After Adding to Cart, select Afterpay as your payment option (after filling out your details etc). Nominate your debit or credit card and Afterpay will split your payment over 4 equal instalments. Read more.
How can I track my order?
- Easy – check your original email from us and you’ll find your tracking number. Enter the number into Australia Post’s tracking portal to track my order.
Can I use two discount codes?
- No you can only use one discount code at a time.
What if my order arrives damaged or is the incorrect item?
- No worries, contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can organise the item to be repaired, replaced or refunded. We will cover your shipping costs once inspected and approved.
What size should I order?
- Most of our designs are relaxed silhouettes, making it easier to select your size.
Open our Size Guide under the product title on the product page. This is a guide to body measurements. Compare these to your own body measurements and also note any garment sizing on the product pages which refer to the actual garment’s measurements. In the product description you will note that the model's sizes are included.
I haven’t heard anything since posting my return back to you?
- Please check your tracking number of the parcel you returned to us to check its whereabouts before getting in touch with us. Our girls are prompt at processing exchanges and returns so please check your inbox. Or alternatively, contact us via our Inbox or email@example.com.
Will you be restocking out of stock items?
- We suggest you sign up to register your interest and be notified when the sell-out style returns. When you see something you love, it’s a good idea to buy then as we don’t always re-order, but some styles we can’t get enough of and will then put a re-order in place.
Is Donnah an Australian company?
- Yes we are an Australian owned family business. Our products are designed in sunny Perth, Western Australia and we work closely with skilled artisans in Bali, Indonesia to produce our beautiful products.